Youth Programs & Sports
Youth Baseball- Registration Starts April 1st!
(Please return to the Community Center Front Desk)
- Ages 5-13 (4 y/o’s accepted if entering Kindergarten)
- Tball 4-6 yrs; Coach Pitch 7-8 yrs; “Minors” 9-10 yrs; “Majors” 11-13 yrs
- COED league competing with Clear Creek
- Open Registration April 1st
- Early Registration Deadline May 3rd
- Early Registration $60, Late Registration $75
- Coaches kids half-price. Future-season voucher available for completing NAYS (National Alliance for Youth Sports) online trainings (https://www.nays.org/coaches/)
- Coaches and Officials still needed- Apply Online
- Games begin week of June 3rd
- Practices begin Mid-May (pending field conditions; indoor training available per coach requests)
- At least 6 games per team for the season
- Season end: Late June or early July depending on game schedule
2019 Summer Camp- Registration Starts April 1st!
Youth Enrichment Programs
Youth Enrichment Pass (YEP) Please see flyer above for more details
$80/resident, $95/non-resident per session, unlimited classes
Ballet is the foundation for all types of dance. It teaches self discipline, poise and grace. Each class will include a warm-up at the barre, Ballet techniques in center floor, and progressions across the floor such as turns, leaps and a Ballet combination. Songs and dances will be taught for ages 3-5.
Acrobatics will improve large motor skills and build strength and flexibility. Young students will learn basic exercises and tumbling. Older students and those with previous acrobatic or gymnastic experience will be taught according to their ability.
Tap is an enjoyable way to learn rhythm and coordination. The students will learn basic to advanced Tap technique, progressions across the floor, turns and a Tap combination.
Thursdays- 4:45p - 5:45p
- Ages: 4-6 years
Kids will have fun learning basic Tae Kwon Do blocks and kicks, while also improving their coordination, balance, self-confidence, discipline and respect.
2018 - 2019 K-6th Afterschool Program
- Calendar Cost: $6/day resident, $8/day non-resident
- Drop-In Cost: $8/day resident, $10/day non-resident
- Times: Bus arrival - 6:00pm
Take the school bus from Gilpin RE-1 School to the Gilpin County Community Center and get ready to have some fun! Only students PRE-REGISTERED in the program will be allowed on the bus.
Friday All Day Camp
- Cost: $35 resident, $45 non-resident
- Times: 7:30am - 6pm Full Day
Registration Starts Aug. 2nd!
2018-2019 Registration Packet- Please drop off at front desk with registration deposit.
Registration packet is also available at the front desk. Once your child is registered you will be emailed a monthly calendar to register for the days you want to enroll in program. For additional questions, please contact the front desk at 303-582-1453.
We accept CCAP from Gilpin and Boulder County.
Youth Basketball- Coming Winter 2019-2020