Adult & Youth League Programs
To register for leagues please call the front desk at 303-582-1453 or stop in
Youth Co-Ed Soccer
COACHES NEEDED!! Children of coaches play for free!
- Registration: June 1 - July 31
- Practices begin mid August
- Games on Saturdays through mid October
- $70/1st child, $65/second child ($10 off w/last year's jersey)
- U7 (age 4-6) - U9 (age 7-8) - U12 (age 9-11)
Youth Co-Ed Baseball
Sign up now for this year's NEW program! $25 Early Bird discount!
COACHES NEEDED!! Children of coaches 1/2 price!
- Early Bird Registration: April 13 - May 12
- Late Registration: May 13 - May 19
- NO REGISTRATIONS will be accepted after May 19
- Practices begin late May
- Games Early June - Mid July
- T-Ball (ages 4-6) & Coach Pitch (ages 7-8)
- Early Bird registration: $60
- Late Registration: $85
- Games will be against Clear Creek
- Minors (ages 9-10) & Majors (ages 11-12)
- Early Bird registration: $70
- Late Registration: $95
- Games will be against Summit County
Adult Co-Ed Softball
- Registration ends May 17th
- Season will begin Tuesday, May 23rd and will be a 10 week season.
- Double elimination tournament on July 30th.
- If you do not have a team and would like to be put on our free agent list email Derek Disser at [email protected] or call the Rec Center at 303-582-1453.
- The fields are now open to practice on Sundays from 4-6 until leagues start. If you would like to request a different time feel free to call or email Derek Disser.
- The Batting Cages are now available for use.
Adult Drop-in Pickleball
Dates: Mondays 9-11a, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10a-12p
Drop-In fees apply.
If you don't know how to play, we'll show you! For more information about Pickleball call us at (303)582-1453 or visit http://pickleball.com/pages/rules-how-to-play-the-game