Adult & Youth League Programs
To register for Leagues please stop in at the Front Desk
or fill out the registration below and email or fax it to us.
Payment is expected at time of registration.
Youth Co-Ed Soccer
- Practices begin mid August
- Games on Saturdays through mid October
- $70/1st child, $65/second child ($10 off w/last year's jersey)
- U7 (age 4-6) - U9 (age 7-8) - U12 (age 9-11)
Adult Co-Ed Kickball
- Registration ends August 14th
- Ages 18+
- $150/team - 10 player minimum
- Wednesdays 5:00 - 8:00p
Game schedule and other information will be available closer to the league start date.
Contact Derek Disser with questions (303)582-1453, [email protected]
Adult Co-Ed Softball
- Registration ends May 17th
- Season will begin Tuesday, May 23rd and will be a 10 week season.
- Double elimination tournament on July 30th.
- If you do not have a team and would like to be put on our free agent list email Derek Disser at [email protected] or call the Rec Center at 303-582-1453.
- The fields are now open to practice on Sundays from 4-6 until leagues start. If you would like to request a different time feel free to call or email Derek Disser.
- The Batting Cages are now available for use.
Adult Drop-in Pickleball
Dates: Mondays 9-11a, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10a-12p
Drop-In fees apply.
If you don't know how to play, we'll show you! For more information about Pickleball call us at (303)582-1453 or visit http://pickleball.com/pages/rules-how-to-play-the-game